Anastasia Brow Wiz. Yay or Nay?

One thing many people seem to forget is that brows are just as important as any other feature on your face. You basically colour in your eyelashes so they are more noticeable and appear nicer so why wouldn't you do the same to your brows? 


I am going to introduce you to the Brow Wiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills. This lovely little device is perfect for anyone and comes in especially handy when travelling as it has its own built in spoolie so you won't need to carry around multiple different brushes with you. 


As far as spoolies go, I'd say this ones a good'un. It really catches the hairs are puts them where you want them to go and the pencil is so tiny and thin, you have really good control and are able to put in little hair type lines making it look more realistic.

So far I have all good things to say about this product especially as I don't usually like using pencils but I'm converted as this is a little miracle in pencil form. It also leaves your brows looking really natural and not like you have filled them in at all! If you are wanting to try a pencil for your eyebrows then this one is definitely one to look at!

The one big problem about it is that it gets used up very quickly. I have only been using this for maybe a week and a half and already so much product is gone. I have seen a few other people say this about the pencil. I love it so much and would love this to become my holy grail item and buy this over and over again, but for £15.50, you get through it really quickly. It might be one for just special occasions so it doesn't disappear too quickly. If you are looking for a really nice brow pencil to give a really pretty natural finish, then I would definitely tell you to buy this but I'm not going to sit back and tell you that you won't need to repurchase it for ages because that would be a lie. Just use a very light hand and you might be ok. 

I was going to insert a picture but I have had a really bad reaction causing my eye to swell meaning I can't actually put any makeup on but if you want to see it on, I was wearing it in my last two posts which you can read here and here.


Have you tried this eyebrow pencil? What were your thoughts and did you get through it very quickly? What brow pencil should I look into getting next?

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment