Hair Update.

So recently, as you would know if you follow any of my social media pages (which you can find linked at the bottom of every post - cheeky little plug there)  I had my hair dyed a red ombré which I am absolutely obsessed with. 


It was done using a hella lot of bleach and the hair dye Crazy Colour in the shade 'Ruby Rouge' and it was a little brighter than expected but I love it never the less and think I prefer it brighter.

Now dying your hair this bright isn't something to do half hearted. You have to be really in it or you may regret it. Over the past six months, my confidence has grown so much so people constantly turning their heads or talking about "how bright that hair is" doesn't affect me. I was a little nervous at first but since I have been paid so many compliments by friends, family or complete strangers, I have grown to accept that some people forget how to whisper and refuse to let it upset me.

So underneath this red colour, is obviously blonde. Now me being a 'coloured hair virgin', nothing could get in the way of allowing the bleach to work effectively so once the red wears off, I can either leave it blonde by just toning it with an ash toner or I can dye it a crazy colour again. I will probably stick the the second option!

So I just thought I would share this dramatic change and despite my hair being coated in so much damaging product, it stayed looking relatively healthy which many people have commented on. Just as a warning if you decide to dye your hair this colour: It did run. My pyjama top has a red neckline, I have black pillowcases on my bed just in case and I can't wear white tops because there is that chance it could rain - the amount of planning I have to do before deciding on my outfit for that day is unreal!

So thank you for stopping by! Speak to you soon and please let me know if there is anything else you want to know or if you want me to do any other posts about my hair in the future.


♥ 


2 comments:

  1. The colour is fab, perfect for Autumn and it really suits you. I'm so glad that your confidence is growing and can't wait to see what colour comes next. Enjoy being a redhead. Sammie x http://www.feastingisfun.com

    ReplyDelete