Fantastic Friday #2

17 lipstick | Autumn berries
 
This Friday, I am going to do a short review on the 17 lipstick in the shade autumn berries. I picked this up in boots for just £1.00 in their sale, which I'm guessing was an end of collection so I'm not sure this exact colour is still available but I'm sure they do similar colours.
 
I have worn this quite a lot recently as it is a gorgeous and quite natural colour for me compared to some of my other lipsticks. It glides on really smoothly and lasts for quite a long time. 17 lipsticks are also quite affordable so I would definitely recommend having a look at them and I know I will look at their lipsticks in the future.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Fantastic Friday and I would love to know if you have tried the 17 lipsticks!
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour lipstick, and cute blog! You should get Bloglovin so blogs can follow you! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have just got bloglovin so please follow me :) x

      Delete