Reveiw | beautyuk glitter eyeliners

beautyuk glitter eyeliners | available here
 
I have had these eyeliners for a little while now but I have never used them. I was searching through my collection the other day and came across these two. I swatched them and now I love them so I thought I would do a quick review to let you know how good they are.

I can't actually remember purchasing them so I think I was sent them or got them free with something but I have only just taken notice of them. They are available on the beautyuk site but only in silver and gold which are more wearable shades than bright green and blue but I still absolutely love these!
 
 
I have 6 which is the blue one and shade 3 which is the green one. I'm sorry that the picture of the swatches isn't very clear but it only took one application to get them to look like that. The glitter doesn't stick to the applicator wand which is always a good thing. If you were going to wear them as a liner, you would still need a matching coloured base to make them stand out but nevertheless, they are still worth the tiny price tag.
 
I hope this review was helpful and inspired you to have a look round the beautyuk counter. I know I certainly will be as everything is so cheap but really good quality. Anyway, What is your best bargain makeup find?
 
Aimee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment